Railroad Museum

Tomorrow we will be venturing to Old Sacramento to visit the state Railroad Museum.   During your visit you will write one thing that you found interesting to share with our blog readers.  Please post a paragraph (remember spelling, grammar, and good paragraph structure) on your discovery or topic by Friday.  Have a great visit!

4 thoughts on “Railroad Museum

1. There are many things that I like in the Railroad Museum. The thing I like the most is all trains. I like it because all the trains were each so beautiful and meaningful. Some of the trains were had famous people and also not so famous people on it. Some of the trains are very old and frantic, and those are the ones I really like. There are many things I like about the Railroad Museum and those are some of them.

2. On Tuesday I went to the Railroad Museum.I did not se anything I liked.All I saw old trains that looked new.Maybe next time I will se something I like.I sure hope that there there will be more stuff next time.

3. WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE FEILD TRIP IS THE REALISTIC MANICANS…THEY LOOK SO REAL

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE FEILD TRIP IS THE MANICANS… THEY LOOK SO REAL!

FROM: JVARIOUS

4. Hi Ms. Ludu.
    What I like most about the Railroad Museum is the Old Sacramento and also the man who told us to go in the museum. Because he, makes funny noises and he’s funny. I love the Railroad Museum so much that I wanna go to the Old Sacramento and buy stuff over there and candy. What I saw over there was webkinz. I just love the Railroad Museum so much that I want to go there everyday at school. Love Kimberly. Write back soon!